Get Involved with Bit-By-Bit Therapy
Our passionate volunteers find rewarding opportunities at the Bit-By-Bit ranch and come together based on their love for horses and their desire to play a vital role in the wellness of children and individuals with special needs.
Whether caring for the horses, the stables, supporting staff in the back office or children on horseback, every volunteer is valued and vital to the mission of Bit-By-Bit and lends necessary support to our patients and riders.
Work at the ranch is rewarding but it is also hard work emotionally and physically. We offer an array of volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule and desire of involvement.
Upcoming 2018 Volunteer Orientation Dates:
All orientations begin at 2 p.m. sharp!
- May Orientation dates: May 5th or May 20
- June Orientations June 2nd or June 17
- July orientations July 14 or July 29
How to Get Involved:
- Click here to sign up for our next volunteer orientation.
- There is a $20 donation, that includes an official Bit-By-Bit t-shirt, to attend orientation. Click here to make your $20 donation with a credit card or you may also bring your donation to the orientation. You will receive your T-shirt at the orientation. Please bring your payment receipt with you to receive your shirt.
- Enter your email address in the form below to receive updates about our upcoming
events and more:
- Remember to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Connect on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with everything going on at the ranch.
- EXISTING VOLUNTEERS: Access your BBB Volunteer account here and view your schedule, hours worked and any pending documentation.
Contact us now for details on this rewarding volunteer opportunity!
Volunteers do so many things!
Some typical volunteer duties may include:
- Horse Leading & Sidewalking
- Horse Grooming
- Barn Maintenance
- Administrative and Charitable Duties
- Assisting with Therapy Sessions
We offer FREE RIDING LESSONS in exchange for donating your time.*
*Rules and restrictions apply.
Please attend one of our New Volunteer Orientations for more information on this program. What better way to help you learn about horses and give back to your community at the same time?