All helping hands, ages 14 & up, are welcome!
UPCOMING 2018 VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION DATES:
All begin at 2:00 p.m. sharp!
- January 13 & 28
- February 10 & 25
- March 10 & 25
- April 7 and 22
- Register Online for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation or Call/text (954)-512-7986.
- Download our Volunteer Forms. Please BRING the completed forms to the orientation.
- There is a $20 donation, that includes an official Bit-By-Bit T-shirt, to attend orientation. Click here to make your $20 donation with a credit card or you may also bring your donation to the orientation. You will receive your T-shirt at the orientation. Please bring your payment receipt with you to receive your shirt. (If you have questions about the donation, you may submit them in comments section of the online registration form or call 954-512-7986.)
- Enter your email address on the right to receive updates about our upcoming events and more.
- Remember to click on our widgets above and “Like” us on Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
Volunteers do soo many things! Some typical volunteer duties may include:
- Horse Leading & Sidewalking
- Horse Grooming
- Barn Maintenance
- Administrative and Charitable Duties
- Assist with Therapy Sessions
If you would like to learn more about volunteering with horses, click on these 4 articles:
- Quick Fact Sheet For New Volunteers
- Sidewalking & Horse Handling for Beginners
- Horse Body Language 101
- Natural Horsemanship “FUN”dations
We offer FREE RIDING LESSONS in exchange for donating your time. Rules and restrictions apply. Please attend our New Volunteer Orientation for more information on this program. What better way to help you learn about horses and give back to your community at the same time?